I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wedding Party Favors

Wedding Dress FavorBridesmaid Wedding Dress CookieMy customer contacted me wanting dress cookies like these to give each of her wedding party attendants when she asked them to be in her wedding! She requested the writing to be on the dress. I was a little stressed at first because that's a lot of writing in a fairly small place, but I think it turned out quite nice! I tied a little silver bow around the waist of the dress, too. Bagged for favors and a tag added with their wedding date of October 15 (which happens to be my birthday!). Thank you so much Kirby for the order, and it was so nice meeting you! Best wishes!

0 Love Shared *Ü*: