I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Angry Birds!

Angry Birds egg cookies

Angry Birds cookies So, who's addicted to Angry Birds?!? It's an app played on your iPhone/iPad. I don't need another distraction so I refuse to get sucked in, but my daughters and husband have played it (although their current game of choice is Sunday Lawn?!).
But little miss Cameron who turned 8 in February is a big Angry Bird fan! Gosh Angry Bird cookies...How was I going to do those?!?! I couldn't really find a lot of good character pictures. A few days after my customer Jennifer placed her order with me, two blogs posted some very helpful Angry Birds templates/photos online!
The first one was over at The Party Animal blog! They posted some way cool templates here that were very helpful with creating my faces. So if you are going to have an Angry Birds party you won't want to miss out on them! Then just a couple of days later the baker of the day at Frosting for the Cause featured Angry Bird cookies! So fun to see those, too! So I had some inspiration and I was ready to create!
In case you need more fun food for your Angry Bird party, you won't want to miss these super cool cake pops here by The Girl Who Ate Everything! Now those are cool!
Thank you Jennifer for the fun Angry Birds and eggs order! Hope fun was had by all the little girlies! *Ü*

2 Love Shared *Ü*:

The Party Animal said...

These are by far the best Angry Birds Cookies I have seen yet and I am not just saying that cause my Templates helped - lol.
I bet these were so loved by all and even hard to eat cause they look so good.
Keep up the great work, it is definitely SWEET.

Anonymous said...

I wish I saw these sooner, my sons party is saturday! These are awesome! I found your blog on a comment on the party animal blog where I found the balloon template.