I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Box of Chocolates!

Chocolate Candy Cookies
Valentine Love Heart Chocolate I was a digital (and paper) scrapbooker in my former life. I came across some boxed chocolate graphics in January when I was looking for a Valentine's Day idea! I filed the idea away to make some chocolate cookies and decorate like little chocolates! I knew I was going to put them in a box, but it didn't dawn on me until I saw this post by the oh so talented Rosie of Sweetapolita to use mini cupcake liners to put my little cookies in! I thought they turned out cute!

Thank you Ashley and Emily for ordering your Valentine a Chocolate Box of Cookies!!

(I actually had not seen this idea done until yesterday when SugarBelle featured the oh-so-outta-this-world-oozing with talent CookieArtisan! She is so very inspiring! While I was catching up on her Flickr photos, I saw her Box of Chocolate cookies, too! So fun!)

1 Love Shared *Ü*:

Melanie Beth said...

These are adorable, and what great idea! I will definitely have to try something like this out sometime!