Ok, so most people have heard of Pioneer Woman! My gal pal Tara and I have been following her blog for about 4 or 5 years! She's an insanely amazing photographer and cook among other things! She recently published her book Black Heels and Tractor Wheels and was coming to Memphis (a little over an hour from my town) on her book tour...of course, we had to get tickets! This was my best chance to meet this crazy cool lady after not winning the ULTIMATE baking weekend at The Ranch with not only PW, but also the talented Bridget of Bake at 350, whose blog I have devoured along my cookie journey! *Ü*
Pioneer Woman is just lovely and talked to us as if we were all longtime friends! *Ü* 

You didn't think this was a non-cookie post, did you?!? *Ü* Of course not!
I made her some cookies! Black heels and tractor wheels! *Ü*
Why, yes, I was so.stinkin.nervous!!!

Tara, P-Dub, and me! *Ü*
and last.....................

Oh, yes, he was!! Marlboro Man came with her!!
Fun night!












2 Love Shared *Ü*:
Fun!! So cool and your coookies were darling! Ree is lovely and MM is very handsome! The kids have his eyes!
What, no car-stalking pics? Geesh...
Yes, folks, my friend C. G. was NERVOUS! I must say, I've never seen you be anything but cool, calm & collected. And why wasn't I nervous? (Because I'm the nervous-type.) Probably because I was too worried about the girl in line behind us who "had the flu." ick..
Post a Comment