I had the opportunity to work with the talented party planner JoAnne of oh goodie designs who was going to be featured on her local TV station in San Antonio! My head was spinning with ideas when she told me it was a pinwheel theme! Of course I had to experiment with my cookie design to see if I could actually style a pinwheel without it looking like a square mess! *Ü* I made just some regular cookies and then some pinwheels pops of course! Love, love the color combo and was very pleased with how they turned out! Head on over here to watch the TV segment and browse around while you are there...JoAnne has some really fun party ideas! (and BTW, my cookies are on at about 2:25 I believe! *Ü*)
Thank you so much JoAnne! I appreciate it so very much and look forward to working with you again! *Ü*
(And you will be seeing these cookies again in a couple of months! A sweet friend of mine, who had NO IDEA about this pinwheel party, was already planning her own pinwheel party for her sweet baby's second birthday! Stay tuned! *Ü*)












5 Love Shared *Ü*:
Love them!
Very creative and such happy colors!
I LOVE these!!! How did you figure out how to cut them out? I had trouble figuring out a "dice"....I finally had to print one, cut it out and trace, b/c I couldn't get it straight in my head! I think the colors are PERFECT!!!
vicki
Thank you all very much! *Ü*
Vicki...I made a pinwheel out of paper to make sure I knew what I was doing! LOL The dice would be very tricky!
christina, these are fantastic!!! you are so creative:-) the colors are perfect and congrats on having your cookies featured on television!!! so exciting:-)
~sarah
Post a Comment