I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Klaire!

Crown Zebra Birthday Sugar Cookies

Animal Print Cupcakes Little Miss Klaire was celebrating her first birthday! I coordinated them with the invite my niece Christina designed here. I created some of my first cookies last year for a baby shower for Klaire! I also made cookies for Klaire's momma to give out at the hospital upon her arrival (but I don't think I have photos of those for some reason). Happy 1st Birthday Klaire! I always enjoy working with you Amber and thank you!! *Ü*

3 Love Shared *Ü*:

amber leann said...

We LOVE you & Christina! You help make our parties/events FUN!!!

Tiffany@Fizzy Party! said...

Pretty cupcake cookies. Love the walk on the wild side.

Unknown said...

Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

More than 160000 women and men are using a easy and SECRET "water hack" to burn 2 lbs every night as they sleep.

It's proven and works every time.

Just follow these easy step:

1) Take a clear glass and fill it half glass

2) And then use this crazy hack

you'll become 2 lbs skinnier when you wake up!