Guess what! The fabulous pinwheel party I mentioned here by Joanne of oh goodie designs was featured today on event planner extroidenaire Amy Atlas Events blog!!
My friend Kelly saw it on Amy Atlas' Facebook page first and called to tell me MY cookies were on AMY ATLAS' BLOG!!! Actually she was screaming in my ear! *Ü* I think I was thinking "nu-uh" not MY cookies! But yes, there was indeed a photo of MY pinwheel cookies! A very happy moment indeed! *Ü*
Be sure to check out all the other lovely photos of this beautiful party! I love, love the color palette!
Thanks for letting me share my happy moment! *Ü*












10 Love Shared *Ü*:
congratulations!!! and you so deserve it:-) those pinwheel cookies are works of art!
~sarah
YAY!!!!!
I love those pinwheels.........not surprised at all!
Vicki
Amy Atlas?? That's big time! Congrats and I love those cookies!
Congrats! You are SO talented! Thanks for inspiring me to try cookies...I'm having fun with them. Sure wish you lived closer to me! :-)
~LJ
Hi Christina! Thank you for visiting today and leaving a comment because that lead me back to you! :) Your designs are so fun and pretty and congratulations on the big feature! So deserving! I hope you visit again. Us cookies gals have gotta stick together. Have a wonderful day.
That is awesome!!! And these cookies ARE amazing!
YAY Christina!!! :)
hooray for you! What a thrill!!
and the cookies are fab!
Congratulations! Those cookies are gorgeous. Actually all of them are :)
Congratulations! Your cookies are adorable! Love your blog.
Post a Comment