I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy 1 Year Blogiversary!!

I really can't believe it's been one year since I started this blog and made my first post!! It's been a wild ride and one that I owe to all of you...my fabulous customers!! Thanks for ALL your support and encouragement!! I also must say a BIG thank you to my wonderful husband who has supported me every step of the way!! (And who has kept the laundry from piling to the ceiling as I stay up late to cookie create! *Ü*) And of course to the two sweetest cookie taste testers ever who are more than willing to gobble up the broken cookies and extras! I appreciate their patience to share their mom with the cookie orders!

So, over the past year I've had a lot of people want to know if I'm on Facebook and if I had a blog button they could add to their blog! Well, to mark my one year celebration of blogging, I now have both! Below you will find my blog button and the code if you wish to add a link on your blog!

Photobucket"/>



And you can find my Facebook link to the left or find me here!

Thank you all so much! XOXO

*Ü*

3 Love Shared *Ü*:

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Happy Blogiversary! I just discovered your blog yesterday and am SMITTEN! Would love to chat about some cookies for photoshoots and upcoming zoo party!

LoVe! LoVe! LoVe!

Kara said...

Happy Blogersary!!! Congratulations!!! I love seeing your work. :)

Ellen {Whimsical Mod Parties} said...

Happy Blogiversary! thanks for your note on my blog! I'm a new follower!