I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta!

So have you watched Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta? Fun show....love it with southern brides!!
My friend Johnna went to the party premier in Atlanta! AND....took some of my cookies with her as a hostess gift for her friend Lori, owner of Bridals by Lori!

My six dress designs!

Not sure if you can tell in the picture but some were very shiny and sparkly!
Boxed up ready for delivery!
So I snagged this picture off her Facebook page.....Johnna (isn't her dress just beautiful!!) and, if you've watched the show, you know Lori, the bridal store owner, is on the right!

Thank you so much Johnna for your order....it was so much fun! I appreciate your continued support!

4 Love Shared *Ü*:

The Painted Cookie said...

Your dress cookies are stunning Christina! Hopefully you will be getting some business from the bridal store!

Terri said...

Amazing workmanship, but then your cookies never disappoint! Love looking at your creations...thanks for sharing!

Christina Staggs said...

AHHHH!!! I am showing this to everyone I know!! So cool!!d

Meghan @ Domestic Sugar said...

WOW! That would have been an awesome way to show your support for the show! I love YOUR bridal dress designs.. very chic!