I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturn - The Ringed Planet

Space Cookies

Saturn Space Sugar CookiesMy oldest daughter Isabella had a project assigned on Saturn....I was surprised when she asked me if I might could make some cookies to go along with her project! I had to ponder on that a bit thinking about how exactly I might make the rings! I looked through my cookie cutters trying to think "outside the box" like Sweet SugarBelle when my eyes come across my monkey cutter! So I stretched the face out a bit (ok, a lot!) and voila I think we have Saturn cookies! They were a fun distraction (less stress since they weren't for a paying customer!! ha!), and she was very happy with how they turned out! And that's all that matters! *Ü*

2 Love Shared *Ü*:

Unknown said...

Thanks mommy for the cookies they loved them!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I just made Saturn cookies, and now I'm TOTALLY jealous. These are wonderful!