I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Olivia the Pig

Olivia the Pig Cookies

Oh, how I stressed over these cookies! There is no Olivia the Pig cookie cutter! I didn't have any cookie inspiration to help me along so I was just a hopin' and a prayin' they turned out! I used the clipart above to trace and make a template (out of a plastic placemat!) and borrowed an Olivia book in my girls book collection that I kept referring back to! They ended up being a fairly large cookie at about 5.5", but I was very pleased with how they turned out! My customer (who was a sweet high school friend of mine!) was having a Valentine party for her little girl who is 4 named Isabella (love the name! *Ü*) and her bestest friends! Thank you so much Lisa for the fun order!!

15 Love Shared *Ü*:

Terri said...

I don't know what you were the least bit stressed about...you did a PERFECT job on these! I "lurk" here often...love the creations you come up with. Such beautiful work and a real inspiration!

Lisa said...

Wow! I was impressed BEFORE I found out you didn't have a cookie cutter!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Another amazing job! You are so very talented.

amalia said...

Absolutely in LOVE with these. Super job!!!

The Sugar Bee Bungalow said...

These are AMAZING! Absolutely Gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

I just did a cookie feature on my blog, and your blog is one of the ones I featured.

Lisa said...

Christina-

I just stopped over from "Kelly's Korner" and I can't believe how cute your cookies are! LOVE THEM! You are so creative and your attention to detail is amazing!

kali said...

Amazing! :-) Hope you guys are doing great! Tell everyone I said HI!

Anonymous said...

These cookies are so perfect. They are adorable!!

LJ said...

These are wonderful! You inspired me to drag out my old cake decorating supplies (started making cakes when I was in jr. high school). I didn't have cookie cutters, but I managed to make up a bunch of cowboy boots, sheriff's badges, and horses for my son's b-day party this week. They're not as good as yours, but not bad for my first try. Thanks for the inspiration! My oldest dd now wants me to make some cookies for her school friends.
~LJ

Lisa Fliehman said...

Stress must bring out your creativeness. Because those are darn cute!!!
Congrats on your win over at Oh Goodie!

lovetheday said...

Holy smokes! What talent you are. I would love to work together some time!

Rebekka Seale said...

Your cookies are FABULOUS! So excited to have found you!!!

cookies and cups said...

WHat incredible cookies! You did such a perfect job :)

Barbara said...

just beautiful. I'm thinking of giving cookie decorating a try and you're work is so inspiring! Still, I can't help wonder if I could ever do something like this -- they are just soooo Olivia!