I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Lynnli!

A few minis below

Lynnli celebrated her birthday with a Fancy Nancy party!!

Isn't she so cute in her fancy outfit!! Thanks so much Kristi for the order! (These cookies were really fun to do, but my initial inspiration for these cookies are from none other than the fabulous SugarBelle! There was no way I was going to try Fancy Nancy's face though! I did add a poodle and the cow print dress to my fancy combo!)

4 Love Shared *Ü*:

Anonymous said...

Oh the poodle! I LOVE IT!

bgaskill said...

your cookies are just beautiful! I don't live in Arkansas, but wish you good luck with your business. I found you on Kelly's Korner!

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

Thank you so very much and thanks for stopping by!!

Lisa Fliehman said...

Oh my, I love the POODLE!! How adorable!