I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Isla

Sweet as can Bee partyware! Love it!!

Cupcake toppers to coordinate

While I don't ship cookies, I do deliver! ha! My family took a little road trip to Cape Girardeau, MO, for Isla Beth's first birthday celebration! Isla is my cousin Lisa's little girl! I just love, love the bee partyware with the added pink. Mama calls her Isla Bee and Daddy calls her Isla Bear so we have bee and pink bear cookies! These were really fun to do and I just love the bee!

The birthday girl enjoys one of her cookies! Precious...her cute little curls remind me of my big baby girl Bella! Thank you so much Lisa...enjoyed seeing you all and visiting!

(And a shout out to your friend Allison...who said she was a blog stalker of mine...waving to you in the Windy City Allison!! *Ü*)

2 Love Shared *Ü*:

Lisa said...

Thanks Christina! I hope you were able to hear everyone buzzing about how adorable the cookies were!

Anonymous said...

Okay, first -- that little girl is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe she has that much hair at the age of one! Second -- the bee cookies, and the path of the bees on the letters are SO CUTE! I love them!