I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Monday, November 15, 2010

Trick or Treat



These were part of the mini collection! About 1"-1.5".....just a little icing splat on the canvas! Great for younger kiddies, too!

Spiders were from a great tutorial from Bridget at Bake at 350!


Halloween cookies!! Love the brighter funky colors! Thank you Johnna, Kim, Leslie, Melanie, Andrea, Jennifer, Robin, and Sarah! I appreciated being a part of your school and weekend festivities!! I had lots of folks asking for cookies right before Halloween, and I'm so sorry I couldn't fulfill more orders. I do appreciate your kindness in understanding.

2 Love Shared *Ü*:

Anne said...

These are so beautiful! I LOVE those sprinkled candy corn cookies! They are so CUTE!!

GarEli said...

Hola!!
Están hermosas todas tus creaciones.
FELICIDADES!
GarEli