I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Grace!

Grace was celebrating her 7th birthday and opened up Grace's Sweet Shoppe! Pieces of candy cookies for her candy bar!

I have to share a few photos Grace's mom Melanie took...

The fabulous cake by the uber talented Jenny Box! (my water bottle labels in the background!)


Sweet sisters Grace and little sister Audrey...who celebrated her 3rd birthday this past summer with her froggie party! (I designed the sweet shoppe banner.)


Toothbrushes!!!! Ahhhh...love it!!


Little gumball machines! (tags by me!)


Her fun candy bar! (tags by me!)

Melanie has some fun parties! Thank you so much for asking me to share in these special times for your girlies! I certainly appreciate your support!

0 Love Shared *Ü*: