I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Barrett Elizabeth!


These cookies were made for a most precious little girl Barrett who was celebrating her first birthday! These dainty birds have been a "theme" in her first year ranging from her beautiful nursery to a sweet paci she had a church Sunday night with a sweet birdy on it! I really stressed on what I was going to do for her cookies because her mom gave me creative freedom to roam! I was very pleased with how they turned out in the end! These were handed out as favors and as I was bagging the first cookies up I had a light bulb go off and out to the backyard I went! I gathered some twigs and tied them with tulle ribbon...I wasn't sure how their family might feel having twigs served with their cookies, but I loved the look! *Ü*

I also created some cupcake toppers and table confetti to carry out with her theme! Thank you so much Kacey for allowing me to be a part of your sweet baby girl's celebration!

6 Love Shared *Ü*:

~Sweet Cakes~ said...

So pretty! I love the cupcake toppers and confetti! Very cute!

Molly said...

The cookies are so pretty. And again, I love the cupcake toppers. I'm just getting into making toppers like these, but I still have a long way to go. Yours are stunning!

Alison said...

SO CUTE! I luv your work! :)

Anonymous said...

1 Word ~ BEAUTIFUL!

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

These are simply gorgeous!!!

amber leann said...

You are rockin the cookie world! LOVE these!!!