Our local toymaster delivered a sweet baby girl a couple of weeks ago!! These were a lot of fun to do....she gave me creative freedom to make some cookie favors that she could give out at the hospital. I found this adorable graphic for the favor tags so I decided to go the sweet pea route! Mary has been known to call everyone (including my two girls) Sweet Pea so they were appropriate to introduce her new sweet pea to the world!












4 Love Shared *Ü*:
Too cute!! I love, love, love these!!!
OMG! I LOVE the pea pods!! Too adorable!! :)
I mean...can you believe how stinkin' cute!!! I loved them and we enjoyed all the wonderful comments from our friends and family about the beautiful "gift" we had to celebrate Baby B's arrival! Thanks CG...I think you ROCK!
Thanks girls!! And thank you Mary...YOU rock!! (:
Post a Comment