Celebrating Dr. Emily Gairhan's new dental office! These were so much fun to make! (:
Friday, May 7, 2010
Gairhan Dental
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas
Celebrating Dr. Emily Gairhan's new dental office! These were so much fun to make! (:
4 Love Shared *Ü*:
These are adorable!!!
You're awesome! You did a great job replicating their logo!! But isn't it slightly ironic that the DENTIST ordered COOKIES??
Thanks! Yeah, well, she didn't actually order them...they were a hospitality gift for her. (: Should have put a disclaimer on them that the cookies are not sugar-free *Ü*
These are so cute Chritina!! I have been wanting to use my dental cutters for sometime now!! How fun and I lOVE your big teeth/smile cookie. Adorable!!
Post a Comment