I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Boy Showers!



I created some cookies for two different baby boy showers this past weekend! It was fun doing some little boy cookies! I saw this baby face idea here a while back and wanted to change it up a bit to add the smiley face and I guess great minds think alike because she added smiley's too! Thanks Alison for the inspiration! And, a big thank you you Kacey for the order!


And we had more baby boy cookies served this weekend! Andrea just let me "be creative" so I did a hodge podge of baby things including in this platter bottles, feet, and pacifiers! Really fun to do! Thank you Andrea!

Thank you again Kacey and Andrea for having my cookies served at your special occasion!

1 Love Shared *Ü*:

Alison said...

Yay!! Your baby faces turned out great!! I love your lettering. I WISH I could get my lettering so perfect!!