I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spa Party


Some purses and crowns for a BeautiControl spa party! Thank you again Carrie!

I also have a much larger crown that is about 5". Lots of fun ideas for a girls night out or a birthday party! (:

5 Love Shared *Ü*:

Alison said...

I luv those spa masks! so cute!

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

Hi Christina! These are just adorable...the colors are perfect and the spa mask..omg...too cute!!

~Sweet Cakes~ said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love love love them! My daughter is having a spa party for her birthday, can't wait to try some of your ideas if you don't mind.

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

Thanks ladies! No, I don't mind...I find inspiration from lots of places myself (: