I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kennedy's 12!

Cookies made for a sweet girl who is turning 12 and will be going to MacArthur Jr. High next year! Thank you Felicia for your order!

You really can't tell in this picture, but this is a shiny gold color! It is edible luster dust that I painted on! It does cost extra (.50 per cookie) but it makes a big impact! It would be very pretty for a golden anniversary celebration!

2 Love Shared *Ü*:

terrid614 said...

i love your cookies! so adorable. may i ask how your writing comes out so perfectly? do you use a bag and tip? thanks in advance! ~terri

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

Thanks so much Terri! Yes, I usually use a bag and tip, but sometimes I will snip the end off a baggie if I don't have a lot to write!