I am booked through May and continue to be taking a limited number of orders due to family obligations! *Ü*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Visit me www.facebook.com/CookiesAreMyCanvas or INSTAGRAM: cookiesaremycanvas


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Humane Society Bake Sale

Be sure to stop by for some goodies at the Humane Society's Bake Sale this Friday and Saturday at the vacant space by Outback Steak House! The doggie bowl has one dozen of the bone and paw cookies and then 6 mini cookies. There will also be favor bags available with 3 cookies each in those small bags. It's for a great cause!

3 Love Shared *Ü*:

Tara said...

Well, I think these are my new favorite...for obvious reason :=) Love your new cookie art home! I'm so proud of you for doing this...No one could do it better!

Christy said...

LOVE the doggy cookies! You are so creative and talented Christina!

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

Thank you girlies for the love! *Ü*